2 in. x 4 in. x 96 in. Premium Burrill Fir Stud
Every piece meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance. Framing studs are ideal for a wide range of uses from framing of houses to basic interior structural applications. Studs come in several widths for structural framing such as 2 in. x 6 in. and 2 in. x 4 in. for structural walls and exterior walls. 2 in. x 3 in., 2 in. x 4 in., and 2 in. x 6 in. Can be used for interior walls. These framing studs can also be used in exterior applications as long as it is properly primed and painted or sealed and stained.
- Studs can be used for framing houses, barns, sheds and other structures
- Studs are used for framing interior and exterior walls
- Studs come in a variety of widths such as 2 ft. x 3 ft., 2 ft. x 4 ft. and 2 ft. x 6 ft. up to 10 ft. in length
- Studs can be primed and painted or sealed and stained to fit all your construction needs
- In addition, they can be used for any other small projects such as playhouses and hobbies
- Priced per piece