Oriented Strand Board (OSB) 7/16 in. x 48 in. x 8ft. Oriented Strand Board
Oriented Strand Board (OSB) is a material with high mechanical properties that make it particularly suitable for load-bearing applications in construction. A viable alternative to plywood, this OSB Board is engineered to prevent any cupping, warping or splitting. The most common uses are for sheathing in walls, flooring, and roof decking.
- Engineered for load-bearing applications
- No core voids, preventing cupping, warping or splitting
- Structurally rated panel is built with material with high mechanical properties
- 7/16 in. x 4 ft. x 8ft. OSB
- Limited warranty available
- Price per sheet